One of the numerous cultural monuments from the period of revival, in the first half of XIX century, is the church of “St. Annunciation”, in Prilep also known as the Old Church. It was built by the well known Prilep’s masters, Costa Lauco and Risto Taslamiche in 1838, it presents a three-nave basilica with three semicircular apses on the eastern side. Over the southern and northern arc galleries are built, and over the western portal there is also a gallery that presents space for the church choir. The greatest value in the interior is the wood-carving. For this purpose, the best and well known woodcarvers from Debar’s area have been called, the group of Petre Filiposki – Garkata. The monumental iconostasis, the bishop’s throne and amvon (the part of the church where the chorus is), which are masterpieces of the cultural heritage of Macedonia.