The Clock Tower was built in the center of the Old Bazaar in 1858 to replace an older wooden clock tower, which burned in the fire that was suffering the Old Bazaar in 1854. It was built by the famous master from Prilep, Petre Lauco with his group. It was built on hexagonal base with massive stone blocks in the height of 20.50m and skeletal system of wooden construction. The total height of the building is 38.76 meters. An interesting fact about the Clock Tower in Prilep is that it has an inclination of 114, 4 cm and because of it, there is a study going on, for constructive consolidation of its overhead part.