The construction of the church “St. Cyril and Methodius” began in 1926. The biggest part was completed by 1936, and the central dome was completed in 2005. It's built next to a small church and therefore it is called a Chapel. In the basement of the church, there are bones of fallen soldiers from the Balkan and the First World War.